Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Trailer sweet trailer

I mentioned earlier something about "my single-wide" or something to that effect.  Well here it is in all it's glory.  

I now know what I'm going to be like as a 75 year-old.  

I live in a trailer and I drive a golf cart around my community.

Yup, that's them!  Mighty fine, don't ya think?  

This place has actually been really nice to us.  They're comping the trailers and golf carts, gave free access to a really nice fitness center and even picked up meals for us today.  They've got free Wifi, but it's not a real strong signal and you're limited to an hour at a time.  Plus during peak times you might not be able to get online right away.  Small deal compared to everything else they've done for us.  Did I mention they did our laundry?  That in itself is huge (see last year's Watertown, SD entry for baseline info) and I, for one, truly appreciate it.  I also appreciated the refrigerator being stocked with Chobani (endorsement opportunities available, I love that stuff!  Just ask the pirate) yogurt, to say nothing of the tortilla chips and queso.  This place has cable tv with two flat screens and a king size bed too.  I'm not ready to put a down payment down or anything like that, quite frankly I don't think there a single or double wide in my future.

Ev. Ar.

But this has been nice.  Check out my living room/kitchen/dining room  


Today was a rare off day and I took full advantage of it.  Actually I got caught up with this.  One this morning and this entry tonight.  So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  We start with a home visit, a four year-old with Stage 4 cancer.  We need to try and bring some light into their day.  And then we meet up with my guy Mike from last year.  Mike set up the next two days of events, so we should be in good shape there. 

Pink Heals!

Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment