Friday, August 9, 2013

Whew

Just got back to the hotel.  

The hotel we left at 5:45 this morning.

As I type this it's 10:22 PM.

I'm tired.

But I'd like to leave you something.  Remember the other day when I mentioned the family that came put to talk to us and told us their sister died that morning.  From cancer.  And the brother sang a beautiful version of "Amazing Grace.

Here's the video.  The sound quality isn't great, the generator on the bus is running and it drowns out a lot of the audio.  But you can certainly hear enough to appreciate the emotion in John's voice as he sings for his sister.  

Give it a listen.

Except.

You can't.

Crap.

Well that was fun.

I wrote that most of the above last night and waited 15 minutes (an ETERNITY in internet time, btw) for the movie to download.  I laid down "just for a minute" and woke this morning to find that the movie won't load due to an "error" 

Perfect.  Decided to try and upload it to YouTube so I could share it here.  And in a mere 78 minutes it'll be done loading.  

That's right.

Seventyfrickineight

Sigh.

OK.

Be back later.  I'm currently mid-laundry.  And, I'm three days behind on these little pearls of wisdom.  We don't leave for Bartlett until 1 this afternoon so I hope to get current.

Pink Heals!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment