Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 16 (I get to travel, yay) That waas sarcastic, btw)

I just arrived at BOI, that's airline speak for the airport in Boise (Shoshone for "where'd all these potatoes come from?) Idaho.

A couple observations...

It was ridiculously easy to get my bag checked and get through the security screening.  Like, 15 minutes tops from the time I walked in the door til I was lacing up my shoes, easy.  I'm used to flying out of ORD (O'Hare Airport in Chicago for you travel noobs).  In fact, if it wasn't for a lovely couple flying Alaska Airlines, it probably would've been closer to 5 minutes.

Second observation?

Not a single super mega-global, Pacific northwest based, coffee-based, beverage vendor on the property.  Not.  One.  And if anyone is asking, I'm STILL available for endorsement opportunities.  Just sayin. 

Big D gets in from Albuquerque (city slogan "let's call it something NOBODY can spell correctly") in 10 minutes, can't wait to see him!

Beback later...Pink Heals!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment