Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 11 (break time)

We did nothing today. And I'm ok with that.

Yesterday was pretty busy and we logged more windshield time than we did time at events so it was a long day too.

It was nice to get caught up on mundane tasks and tonight I'm going to bed early. Been fighting a headache all day too and that hasn't helped.

I had dinner tonight with the son of one of my nieces, he's going to school out here in Billings. I thought about going out to catch a movie with a couple of the guys, but now that I'm in my room I don't see me going back out.

We took Duane from NC to the airport today, he's going home. Duane is starting a chapter in Cape Fear, NC (I always hear Robert DeNiro saying "come out, come out, where ever you are" when I say Cape Fear) and he's going to do a great job with it. Duane is a hugger and he loves getting out and meeting with people. Also? He's a snoring machine. I roomed with him for the last week, let me tell you that man makes some noise. Take care rooms. Good luck with the chapter.

Ok, I'm out. More in Billings tomorrow.

Pink Heals!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck?? traveleng the country and you didn't tell your daughter?! It looks fun. Keep the kids an I posted and send pics you nerd!

    ReplyDelete