Friday, October 19, 2012

Brain cramps

I probably suffer at least as many of these, if not more, than anyone.  So it shouldn't come as a surprise to me that I missed a post.

And yet, somehow, I'm surprised I missed one until this morning.

As I was reviewing some of the stuff I've put up here recently, I noticed this one down below the Teaser Alert I mentioned one more tour related post.

Oops.

Uhhhh ya see, it's like this...

I got nuthin.

So here goes.

The big mystery was a video that the good folks (Thanks Sarah, you rock!) at Advocate Good Sam's PR department shot as a follow up to our tour visit, the work of local 3234 with the Cnacer Care Center Wig Boutique and also as part of the October Cancer Awareness programs.

I saw a preview of it, but couldn't pre-empt the official release.

You may recall, I sometimes (often times?) have issues with secrets so my natural inclination is to "forget" about it or else I turn in to a six foot tall 10 year-old.

Trust me THAT isn't pretty.

And so, with no further fanfare (we need to use that word more often, IMHO) here you have it...


Once again, kudos to Sarah Scoggins at AGSH PR for the excellent camera work and editing.  She made me look good and that isn't easy to do.

Pink Heals!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment