Friday, May 13, 2016

The Girls volume III

Well, technically I didn't promise anything, but at this point, I feel like I may as well have...

So here goes.  Continuing the theme from this beauty it's time to pay props to another of Caitlin's besties.

Yay Meg!

She's the one that's responsible for the theme actually, since her "Save the Date" note was the trigger.

So blame her.

Kidding!

I haven't yet met Megs significant other, though I've heard a little bit about him, but there's another thing that's really got me jacked up...  This is the first time I'll be able to hang with all of the girls in roughly 6,288 years.

Ok, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration.  But the truth is it has been a long time.  We've tried to get together a couple times over the years, but it's tough.  Everyone has a life to lead.  Myself included.

What?  You thought I just sat around all day long trying to come up with blogworthy topics?  Please.

But I digress.

I think, for the most part, we got everyone together for the W5kfC's over the years.  There were a few times when one or the other of the girls was out of state, and the occasional college graduation ceremony, but I think for the most part they were all faithful attendees.  Of course, those days were kind of hectic for all of us, the girls were all active participants in set up and running the event, so there wasn't a lot of time to catch up.  In reality I don't think there'll be much time for catching up at the wedding either, but I suspect we'll be able to chat a little bit.  And I'm telling you right now ladies, there better be a photo op for all of us.

Just sayin...

My recollections of Megan when they were kids is this.  She wasn't usually the one that was around when mischief found it's way into their circle.  Which leads me to believe one of two things...

A.) Megan was the voice of reason (possible) or

B.) Megan was smart enough to stay in the background when sh*t hit the fan (probable) or

C.) Megan was the bus tosser in the group.  You know, "I told them this was a bad idea but..."

Ok, that's three things, you don't like it, write your own blog.

I intend to find this out, now that I've openly considered it, I need answers.  Besides, the statute of limitations has expired on any of their shenanigans so...

Alright world, it's Laundry Day (Yaay!) so I'm ending this one quickly.

Megs, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I love you and I'm sooo happy for you, can't wait to see you on your wedding day!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment